Announced today is the availability of an eBook that provides a look at what is coming for end users from Office 2010.
Lots of screen shots and clear and concise explanations of the new features.
This book is geared toward the end user that is familiar with the Office suite and wished to learn more about the new tools coming out.
Envision the Possibilities
Office 2010 ushers in a new era in productivity software by making the reliable tools
you’ve come to expect from Microsoft easier to use and more powerful than ever. In this
part of the book, you’ll get the big picture view of how Office 2010 improves the way you
work every day.
- Chapter 1: Welcome to Office 2010
- Chapter 2: Express Yourself Effectively and Efficiently
- Chapter 3: Collaborate in the Office and Around the World
Hit the Ground Running
Each of the applications in Office 2010 offers new ways to communicate your ideas more
visually and effectively, features that enable you to collaborate easier than ever before,
and ways to access your work from anywhere, anytime. Whether you spend your time in
Office 2010 generating content, managing projects, or analyzing financial data, you will
new capabilities that streamline your tasks, add professional impact, and add
and creativity along the way.
- Chapter 4: Create and Share Compelling Documents with Word 2010
- Chapter 5: Create Smart Data Insights with Excel 2010
- Chapter 6: Manage Rich Communications with Outlook 2010
- Chapter 7: Produce Dynamic Presentations with PowerPoint 2010
- Chapter 8: Organize, Store, and Share Ideas with OneNote 2010
- Chapter 9: Collaborate Effectively with SharePoint Workspace 2010
- Chapter 10: Create Effective Marketing Materials with Publisher 2010
- Chapter 11: Make Sense of Your Data with Access 2010
Next Steps with Office 2010
Now that you have explored the new features in each of the core Office 2010 applications,
this part of the book helps you answer the question, “What next?” Because Office 2010 is an
integrated suite of applications, you can use the programs together gracefully to get more
out of the files you create and share. This part also spotlights the security measures you’ll
find in Office 2010 and introduces various ways you can learn more about the programs and
your own proficiency.
- Chapter 12: Putting It All Together
- Chapter 13: Security in Office 2010
- Chapter 14: Training Made Easy